Warranty Claim Instructions:
CLICK THE WARRANTY CLAIM BUTTON ABOVE
On the page that opens:
-click on “Report an issue”
fill out the information needed
At Massimo Marine, we take pride in our hand-crafted boats built in the USA and believe our products and our customers give you the peace of mind you need and deserve. Our boats have an unsurpassed warranty, like most luxury brands, which is the 10 plus Life Warranty. Motor and motor component warranties are always separate and for this, we offer the 3 Year Mercury Complete Warranty, the best full coverage warranty for the highest critical parts.
- Lifetime Structural Warranty: We offer a Limited Lifetime Warranty on the structure, pontoons, fencing, channels, motor mounts & rotomold seat frames caused by manufacture defect.
- 10-Year Bow-to-Stern Warranty*: For 10 years, all materials and workmanship are covered by us, including flooring, Massimo Marine Electrical and upholstery, and more.
- 3 Plus 3 Mercury Complete Warranty: Because we are Mercury exclusive you get the BEST warranty offered by Mercury, 3 years parts AND Labor on EVERYTHING Mercury! This includes digital control, hydraulic steering, throttle, steering system, engine, cables, and electrical! Most companies this is only 3 years on engine and the rest is up for grabs, now you get the BEST complete warranty on the most CRITICAL parts!
- Transferable Warranty: If the day comes and you need to sell your boat, any remaining warranty is transferrable to the new owner. Just find a certified service shop to get a transfer inspection done and we’ll handle the rest.
- No Third-Party Handoff: Unlike most OEMs that pass the buck to their third parties, Massimo Marine works directly to ensure your issues are solved by working with the customer first and the vendors later. We want to get you back in the water having fun as soon as possible, so we cut out the back and forth that causes so much headache and delays.
- Over 4,500 certified service centers: We have a fantastic warranty and service program that gives you access to 4,500 approved service centers in the USA. Once a claim is filed Massimo Marine will work with that center to ensure your problems are handled quickly.
- A+ BBB Accredited: Massimo Marine has an outstanding score and history with the BBB to give you the peace of mind to know we are accredited with a fine organization that values customers as much as we do.
*For full complete details including any exclusions please see dealer.
When you submit a ticket, please include the owner of the boats full name and a detail list of the problems you are having. Please include pictures and/or videos of damages. If purchased from a Dealer and not directly from Massimo Marine. Please provide the receipt in the claim.
If there is a Mercury issue you will have to go to a certified Mercury service center.
Mercury has their own warranty, and the shop will help you file a claim.
This will help you locate a Mercury service center in your area.